Legions of the Claimed
A hidden society dwelling in Modern-day Chicago. Back streets or River North.
Dive bars or hotel chic. Royalty or motorcycle mechanic.
Waitress or drug dealer. Wrong-place-wrong-time or bad choice.
It doesn't matter.
You wrong the Legion, you belong to the Legion. No questions asked. Once their antigen is in your blood, there is no escape. Your Designation is your life. And your life is no longer your own.
And Other Ill-Advised Dating Techniques
As the Grim's new involuntary Lackey, some of the rules are easy:
- Avoid inter-office conflicts — Mind my Own Death’s Business.
- Shelve your souls before exiting the locker room.
- No Death Suits in the hot tub.
But other dos-and-don’ts I just can’t handle:
- Never getting a love of my life sucks.
- Giving up the love of my death is going to kill me.